Journal of Medical Case Reports
Publisher: BioMed Central
Journal of Medical Case Reports is an open access, peer-reviewed, online
journal soon to be launched by BioMed Central.
Journal of Medical Case Reports will consider any original case report that
expands the field of general medical knowledge.
Reports should show one of the following:
1. Unreported or unusual side effects or adverse interactions involving
2. Unexpected or unusual presentations of a disease
3. New associations or variations in disease processes
4. Presentations, diagnoses and/or management of new and emerging diseases
5. An unexpected association between diseases or symptoms
6. An unexpected event in the course of observing or treating a patient
7. Findings that shed new light on the possible pathogenesis of a disease or
an adverse effect
Manuscript submission via online system.
Professor and Head of the Discipline of General Practice
The University of Sydney
Current Issue: Forthcoming
Date: 13 December 2006