Journal of Mixed Methods Research
Publisher: SAGE Publications
The Journal of Mixed Methods Research (JMMR) is an innovative, quarterly,
international publication that focuses on empirical, methodological, and
theoretical articles about mixed methods research across the social,
behavioral, health, and human sciences.
The Journal of Mixed Methods Research's scope includes:
* Developing and defining a global terminology and nomenclature for mixed
* Delineating where mixed methods research may be used most effectively
* Creating the paradigmatic and philosophical foundations for mixed methods
* Illuminating design and procedure issues
* Determining the logistics of conducting mixed methods research
Manuscript submission via online system at:
Vicki L. Plano Clark, Ph.D.
114 Teachers College Hall
Department of Educational Psychology
University of Nebraska-Lincoln
Lincoln, NE 68588-0345
Content available by subscription.
Abstracts available online. Articles available in PDF format.
Current Issue: January 1 2007, Volume 1, No. 1
Date: 13 November 2006