Journal of Ovarian Research
Publisher: BioMed Central
Journal of Ovarian Research is an open access, peer reviewed, online journal that aims to provide a forum for high-quality basic and clinical research on ovarian function, abnormalities, and cancer. The journal focuses on research that provides new insights into ovarian functions as well as prevention and treatment of diseases afflicting the organ.
Topical areas include, but are not restricted to:
* Ovary development, hormone secretion and regulation
* Follicle growth and ovulation
* Infertility and Polycystic ovarian syndrome
* Regulation of pituitary and other biological functions by ovarian hormones
* Ovarian cancer, its prevention, diagnosis and treatment
* Drug development and screening
* Role of stem cells in ovary development and functions.
Manuscript submission via online system.
David T. Curiel
Sham S. Kakar
Abstracts available online. Articles available in HTML and PDF format.
Current Issue: Volume 3 2010
Date: 4 January 2011