Journal of Sensor and Actuator Networks
Publisher: MDPI Publishing
Journal of Sensor and Actuator Networks is an international open access journal on the science and technology of sensor and actuator networks. It publishes regular research papers, reviews (including comprehensive reviews on complete sensor and actuator networks), and short communications. Our aim is to encourage scientists to publish their experimental and theoretical results in as much detail as possible. There is no restriction on the length of the papers. The full experimental details must be provided so that the results can be reproduced.
There are, in addition, unique features of this journal:
* Manuscripts regarding research proposals and research ideas will be particularly welcomed.
* Electronic files and software regarding the full details of the calculation and experimental procedure, if unable to be published in a normal way, can be deposited as supplementary material.
* system architecture and operating systems
* network hardware
* sensor tasking and self-management
* network services for time, localization and power management
* communication and network protocols
* data processing, storage and management
* programming models and middleware for sensor/actuator networks
* simulation of sensor/actuator networks
* experimental facilities and test beds for sensor/actuator networks
* global sensor networks
* embedded systems
* nano-sensor networks
* applications in medical science, environment monitoring, manufacturing, automation and precision agriculture, etc.
* security and privacy
Manuscript submission via online system.
JSAN Editorial Office
MDPI AG, Postfach, CH-4005 Basel, Switzerland
Tel. +41 61 683 77 34
Fax: +41 61 302 89 18
Prof. Dr. Stefan Fischer
University of Lübeck, Institute of Telematics, Ratzeburger
Allee 160, D-23562 Lübeck, Germany
Tel. +49 451 500 5380
Fax: +49 451 500 5382
Abstracts available online. Articles available in PDF format.
Current Issue: Volume 1, Issue 1 (March 2012)
Date: 30 March 2012