Publisher: MDPI AG
Life is an international, peer-reviewed open access journal on the origins of life, astrobiology and evolution of biosystems. It publishes reviews, research articles, communications and short notes. Our aim is to encourage scientists to publish their experimental and theoretical results in as much detail as possible. There is no restriction on the length of the papers. Full experimental and/or methodical details must be provided.
There are, in addition, unique features of this journal:
* manuscripts regarding research proposals and research ideas will be particularly welcomed
* electronic files or software regarding the full details of the calculation and experimental procedure - if unable to be published in a normal way - can be deposited as supplementary material
* manuscripts concerning summaries and surveys on research cooperation and projects (that are founded by national governments or others) provide information for a broad field of users.
* the origins and futures of life; origin of life; extinction
* living systems theories
* answers to question "What is life?"
* molecular evolution
* advances in life sciences
* biology, biochemistry and biophysics
* astrobiology; extraterrestrial life
* classification of life
* life and death
* reproduction and heredity
* artificial life
Manuscript submission via online system.
Prof. Dr. Marie-Paule Bassez
IUT Robert Schuman
Université de Strasbourg
72 Route du Rhin
67400 Illkirch, France
Abstracts available online. Articles available in PDF format.
Current Issue: Volume 1, Issue 1 (December 2011)
Date: 9 November 2011