Publisher: MDPI Publishing
Membranes is an international, peer-reviewed Open Access journal of separation science and technology. It publishes reviews, research articles, communications and technical notes. Our aim is to encourage scientists to publish their experimental and theoretical results in as much detail as possible. There is no restriction on the length of the papers. Full experimental and/or methodical details must be provided.
There are, in addition, unique features of this journal:
* manuscripts regarding research proposals and research ideas will be particularly welcomed
* electronic files or software regarding the full details of the calculation and experimental procedure - if unable to be published in a normal way - can be deposited as supplementary material.
This journal covers all topics related to synthetic, inorganic and biological membranes.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
* membrane permeation and membrane transport
* membrane structure and function
* membrane processes and phenomena
* biological membranes
* non-biological membranes
* membrane material or polymer
* separation technology
Manuscript submission via online system.
Dr. Spas D. Kolev
School of Chemistry
The University of Melbourne
Victoria 3010, Australia
Tel. +61 3 8344 7931
Fax: +61 3 9347 5180
Abstracts available online. Articles available in PDF format.
Current Issue: Volume 1 Number 1 2011
Date: 23 March 2011