Publisher: MDPI AG
Micromachines is an international, peer-reviewed open-access journal which provides an advanced forum for studies related to micro-scaled machines and micromachinery. It publishes reviews, regular research papers and short communications. Our aim is to encourage scientists to publish their experimental and theoretical results in as much detail as possible. There is no restriction on the length of the papers. The full experimental details must be provided so that the results can be reproduced.
There are, in addition, unique features of this journal:
* manuscripts regarding research proposals and research ideas will be particularly welcomed
* electronic files or software regarding the full details of the calculation and experimental procedure, if unable to be published in a normal way, can be deposited as supplementary material
* manuscripts concerning summaries and surveys on research cooperation and projects (that are founded by national governments or others) to give information for a broad field of users.
* Science and technology of micromachinery
* Applications of micromachines
* Microelectromechanical systems (MEMS)
* Nano-scale into nanoelectromechanical systems (NEMS)
* Micro Systems Technology (MST)
* Microtransducers, microactuators and microsensors
* Microbotics (or microrobotics)
Manuscript submission via online system.
Micromachines Editorial Office
MDPI AG, Postfach, CH - 4005 Basel, Switzerland
Prof. Dr. Miko Elwenspoek
Freiburg Institute for Advanced Studies (FRIAS)
D-79104 Freiburg i.Br., Germany
Abstracts available online. Articles available in PDF format.
Current Issue: Volume 1, Issue 1 2010
Date: 21 September 2010