Publisher: MDPI AG
Nanomaterials is an international and interdisciplinary scholarly open access journal. It publishes reviews, regular research papers, communications, and short notes that are relevant to any field of study that involves nanomaterials, with respect to their science and application.
Thus, theoretical and experimental articles will be accepted, along with articles that deal with the synthesis and use of nanomaterials. Articles that synthesize information from multiple fields, and which place discoveries within a broader context, will be preferred. There is no restriction on the length of the papers. Our aim is to encourage scientists to publish their experimental and theoretical research in as much detail as possible. Full experimental or methodical details, or both, must be provided for research articles. Computed data or files regarding the full details of the experimental procedure, if unable to be published in a normal way, can be deposited as supplementary material.
The following examples may provide a guide to what will be covered (not exclusive):
* Nanoparticles, coatings and thin films, inorganic-organic hybrids and composites (i.e. MOFs), membranes, nano-alloys, quantum dots, self-assemblies, graphene, nanotubes, etc
* Synthesis of organic, inorganic, and hybrid nanomaterials
* Characterization of mesoscopic properties
* Modelling of nanomaterials and/or mesospcopic effects
* Any application of new nanomaterials or new application of nanomaterials
Manuscript submission via online system.
Prof. Dr. Thomas Nann
Ian Wark Research Institute
University of South Australia
Mawson Lakes Campus
5095 Adelaide, Australia
Tel. +61 8 8302 5369; Fax: +61 8 8302 3683
Abstracts available online. Articles available in PDF format.
Current Issue: Volume 1, Issue 1 (December 2011)
Date: 14 October 2011