Stem Cells and Cloning: Advances and Applications
Publisher: Dove Medical Press
Stem Cells and Cloning is an international, peer-reviewed, Open Access
journal that publishes: Original Research; Reviews; Hypothesis Formation;
Commentaries; Technology Reviews and Short Reports.
Areas of interest in established and emerging concepts in stem cell research
include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Embryonic cell stems
* Adult stem cells
* Cordblood stem cells
* Stem cell transformation and culture
* Therapeutic cloning
* Autologous embryonic cell lines
* Umbilical cord blood and bone marrow cells
* Laboratory, animal and human therapeutic studies
* Philosophical and ethical issues related to stem cell research.
Manuscript submission via online system.
Dr Bernard Binetruy
Institut de Physiopathologie Humaine de Marseille
Abstracts available online. Articles available in PDF format.
Current Issue: Volume 1 2008
Date: 5 June 2009