Wireless Engineering and Technology
Publisher: Scientific Research Publishing
Wireless Engineering and Technology is an international journal dedicated to the latest advancement of wireless engineering and technology.
This journal publishes original papers including but not limited to the following fields:
* Antenna Systems and Radio Frequency (RF) Engineering
* Body Area Networks and Its Applications
* Broadband Wireless Access Techniques
* Cognitive Radio and Software Defined Radio
* Microwave and Millimetre Wave Theory and techniques
* Multiuser and Multiple Access Schemes
* Optical Wireless Communications
* Radio Network Planning and Optimisation for UMTS
* Radio Resource Management and Interference Control
* Terahertz and Infrared Technology and Engineering
* Vehicular Communications and Networks
* Wireless Air Interface and Link Control
* Wireless Channel Modeling and Propagation
* Wireless Multimedia Communications and Computing
* Wireless Power Transmission
* Wireless Sensor Networks
* Wireless System Architectures and Applications
* Wireless Traffic and Routing
ISSN Print: 2152-2294
ISSN Online: 2152-2308
Manuscript submission via online system.
Dr. Yi Huang
The University of LiverpoolUK
Wireless Engineering and Technology is available free of charge as an Open Access journal on the Internet.
Abstracts available online. Articles available in PDF format.
Current Issue: Volume 02, Number 03 (Jul. 2011)
Date: 28 July 2011