Cynthia Reid wrote:
From: "Cynthia Reid" <email@example.com>
Subject: Women's Wear Daily Online
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 17:35:34 -0400
Women's Wear Daily Online
Most recent contents:
- Forget Wimbledon white, tennis gear is getting a major spruce-up this
season with lots of color and less traditional looks.
IN THE MARKETS
- Denim Report: Denim isn't the typical canvas of graffiti artists, but
that's not stopping jeans firms from creating styles using the urban art
- Junior Report: Vendors are scaling back offerings and counting on items to
drive business for fall, while stores are keeping inventories lean.
- Sport Report: Looking to attract the influential teen market, activewear
firms are shaking up their traditional images to show some ingenuity.
- LVMH named Philippe de Beauvoir, ceo of its Le Bon Marche chain, to pilot
its newly acquired Right Bank department store La Samaritaine.
- The U.S. and the European Union have called a truce in the long-simmering
trade battle over banana imports that threatened luxury good imports.
- The ladies filed into Christie's for a show of Badgley Mischka's fall
collection and a preview of the auction house's sale of magnificent jewels.
WWD Online, a full-text edition of WWD, is available by paid subscription.
Subscribers can also search the WWD archives on the Web.