World Journal of Condensed Matter Physics (WJCMP)
Publisher: Scientific Research Publishing
World Journal of Condensed Matter Physics (WJCMP) covers the whole of condensed matter physics including soft condensed matter and nanostructures. Papers may report experimental, theoretical and simulation studies. Note that papers must contain fundamental condensed matter science: papers reporting methods of materials preparation or properties of materials without novel condensed matter content will not be accepted.
The journal publishes original papers including but not limited to the following fields:
* Correlated Electrons
* Dielectrics and Ferroelectrics
* Electronic Structure
* Liquids, Soft Matter and Biological Physics
* Magnetism and Magnetic Materials
* Nanostructures and Nanoelectronics
* Solid Structure and Lattice Dynamics
* Superconductors and Metals
* Surface, Interface and Atomic-Scale Science
ISSN Print: 2160-6919
ISSN Online: 2160-6927
Manuscript submission via online system.
Dr. Ravindran Ponniah
University of Oslo
World Journal of Condensed Matter Physics is available free of charge as an Open Access journal on the Internet.
Abstracts available online. Articles available in PDF format.
Current Issue: Volume 01, Number 03 (August 2011)
Date: 15 September 2011