Libraries & Spaces
Specialized Printing Services
Corp Ink is run by The Corp and offers booklet printing, t-shirt design, and non-standard size printing in additional to color and black and white printing. You can obtain a quote directly from their website.
FedEx Office (formerly Kinko’s) located at 3329 M Street is open 24 hours a day and affords the Georgetown campus a broad range of services with free pickup and delivery.
Here are some additional details about the services FedEx Office provides to the Georgetown University community:
Services and Costs
- Black & White Copies
- Color Copies
- Numerous binding and finishing options.
Delivery and Pickup Options
- Schedule pickup and delivery. See contact information below.
- Upload your documents and have them printed at FedEx Office. Go to https://printonline.fedex.com
- Cash, Check or Charge Card accepted
- Call 1-800-Go-FedEx about setting up a customer account.
- GoCard is NOT accepted
Call: (202) 965-1414
3329 M St NW, Washington, DC 20007-3514 OR http://local.fedex.com/dc/washington/office-1801/
Note: FedEx Office encourages customers to approve a proof copy before jobs are run.