Library services for GU-Q faculty and staff are designed to fully meet their information resources needs to ensure the highest quality teaching and research at GU-Q and to support our collaborative roles in developing a supportive and enriching learning environment for our students.
Our collections include:
- More than 1.3 million book titles including 1.25 million e-books and more than 85,000 print monographs.
- More than 80,000 academic journals in electronic format and 200 print titles of academic and general interest.
- Our multimedia collections include more than 7,000 streamed documentaries and movies and a further 6,000 on DVD.
- A growing Arabic collection of more than 4,000 academic books, journals and DVDs.
- The Islamic Medical & Scientific Ethics (IMSE) Special Collection has multi-lingual resources on Islamic bioethics. It is complemented by an English and Arabic database of more than 2,000 citations of related books, journal articles and audio-visual resources.