Need help with your bibliography? Are you having trouble keeping track of your citations?
RefWorks is a web-based tool for managing citations and creating your bibliography.
It is quick and easy to learn and you can access it anywhere-anytime!
- Generate a professional bibliography formatted in the citation style of your choice.
- Import references from the library catalog, online databases (JSTOR, Proquest, EBSCO, and Google Scholar-just to name a few!)
- Organize references into folders by class or assignment; it's your very own database of stored information
- Create a bibliography in minutes!
- Takes the tedium out of reference tracking and bibliography building
- So much more substantial and scholarly than BibMe
|October 21st, Sunday||1:30-2:45|
|November 5th, Monday||11:05-12:30|
|November 14th, Wednesday||1:30-2:45|
|November 27th, Tuesday||9:40-10:55|
|December 6th, Thursday||2:55-4:00|
All drop-in workshops will take place in the ground floor classroom. Please stop by the reference desk to sign up or email Jacqulyn Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive an email confirmation to attend.