RefWorks is an online research management, writing and collaboration tool designed to help researchers gather, manage, store and share information and generate citations and bibliographies.
Being asked for a group code? Please contact the Reference Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 687-9351. (Note: We can only send the group code to a Georgetown email address.)
- Create your own personal library of references
- Add citations manually or export from numerous databases directly into RefWorks
- Set up group accounts for collaborative scholarship
- Capture information directly from websites with RefGrab-It
- Add citations to Word documents with Write-N-Cite
We will be offering drop-in workshops from 12-1 p.m. on the following dates:
- Wednesday, February 6
- Monday, February 25
- Tuesday, March 14
- Friday, April 5
All classes take place in the Dubin Classroom (1st floor of Lauinger).
For Help Using Refworks:
Maura Seale at email@example.com or (202) 687-3764.
RefWorks is provided by the Library to Georgetown University students, faculty, staff and alumni.