Libraries & Spaces
Graduate Short-Term Study Room Booking
- Main Campus Georgetown Graduate students may reserve a room for up to six hours per day.
- Patrons cannot book every other hour to reserve room all day.
- No same day reservations.
- Reservations can be made for up to a week in advance.
- Reservations are mediated by Access Services staff to verify Main Campus graduate status. You will receive an email asking you to verify your request and then a second email confirming the request.
- Reservations placed when the Circulation Desk is closed will be mediated within an hour of the Circulation Desk reopening.
- Unoccupied and unreserved rooms are first-come first-serve to any library patron.
- These rooms' doors do not lock. Do not leave laptops, wallets, GoCards, cell phones, or any valuables in the room for even a minute. The Library is not responsible for items taken from the room.