Libraries & Spaces
Scholarly Research and Academic Integrity Tutorial
- This online tutorial covers important research skills and discusses the importance of research ethics. It is required of all first-year and transfer students. The Scholarly Research & Academic Integrity tutorial is currently being revised and will be available in late August. First-year and transfer students must complete it by October 6, 2017. The tutorial is a collaborative project of students, faculty and staff from the Georgetown University Library, the Honor Council, the Center for New Designs in Learning and Scholarship (CNDLS), the Registrar’s Office, University Information Services (UIS), and each of the undergraduate schools.
Covers important research skills such as:
- How to evaluate resources
- How to find scholarly books and articles;
- Where to go for help.
Discusses the importance of research ethics:
- How and why to keep track of sources;
- Why it's important to credit your sources;
- How the Honor System works.