The richness and complexity of library resources can be overwhelming. The Personal Librarian program is developed to support you in your learning and inquiry.
- Keep you informed about new library programs and services via periodic emails
- Assist you with developing effective search strategy, conducting research and locating relevant information.
- Help you to organize, store and manage information, to cite correctly and avoid plagiarism.
- Answer your questions about library policies, resources and events.
- Assist you with specific software applications such as Refworks, iMovie, Logic Pro and others.
- Connect you to resources outside the Georgetown library.
Each freshmen is assigned a Personal Librarian by the Academic Dean:
|Dean||Personal Librarian (PL)|
|Julien Moutte or Anne Nebel||Tatiana Usova (1B14, email@example.com, tel: 4457 8583)|
|Heather Kerst||Robert Laws (1B13, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: 4457 8315)|
|Christine Schiwietz||Paschalia Terzi (1B15, email@example.com, tel: 4457 8329)|
Faculty members and Honor/Certificate students are matched with a Personal Librarian by the discipline (table: https://www.library.georgetown.edu/qatar/courseLibrarians)
Library team is here to help you succeed in your learning and research. We encourage you to contact your Personal Librarian with research and library-related questions as needed.