SERVICE ALERT: Blommer Science Library will be closed on Monday, December 22.
Libraries & Spaces
Putting Materials on Blackboard
Enhance your Blackboard course site with research resources, readings, websites and multimedia.
- Link to Library resources
- Add Course Reserves readings
- Include multimedia resources
- Direct students to the most relevant websites
Make the library part of your course by linking to:
- Ask librarians
- Library Research Guides
- Specific article databases (e.g., Academic Search Premier; JSTOR)
- Course Reserves (included in your course from the Tools button)
- Individual articles
In order for links to work off campus, add http://proxy.library.georgetown.edu/login?url= to the URL for the item. Article databases will often highlight a "permanent link" or "stable URL." Use that URL. For example: http://proxy.library.georgetown.edu/login?url=http://www.jstor.org/stabl.... If you have questions about linking to library resources for off-campus access, please contact the Reference Desk at (202) 687-7452.
- Blackboard Support Faculty FAQs (Includes adding media to Blackboard)
- Georgetown Photos: Old and new photographs from Georgetown University Library's Special Collections
- Gelardin Center's Media Resource Guides : Information about using multimedia tools such as scanners, Photoshop and Dreamweaver
- Art : Library guide includes links to museums and sources for art images
- Film : Library guide includes websites for film
- Music : Library guide includes Web resources for music
Sandy Hussey, Library Research Instruction Coordinator email@example.com (202) 687-8689