Group Study Rooms
Group study rooms are designed to facilitate collaboration and research. A limited number of group study rooms are available to all members of the Georgetown University community. Study rooms comfortably accommodate six to seven patrons.
To reserve a room, sign up in person at the Access Services Desk or call (202) 687-7607. (You will need your GOCard number to sign up.) You must be a Georgetown University Main Campus student, visiting researcher, staff or faculty member to reserve a group study room. Unoccupied rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Access Services Department at (202) 687-7607 or email@example.com.
Only Main Campus students, visiting researchers, staff and faculty can reserve a group study room in advance.
- Rooms may be booked in 30 minute segments.
- Maximum of three hours total in one calendar day.
- You must confirm your reservation via your Georgetown email account within an hour of making the reservation.
- Rooms must be booked at least twelve hours in advance.
- Rooms may not be booked more than a week in advance.
Do not leave laptops or other materials unattended in the study rooms. The library is not responsible for the loss of personal materials or library materials checked out to you. Items left in group study rooms will be removed to the Lauinger Lost and Found at the Access Services Desk. Unclaimed items will be sent to the Department of Public Safety (DPS) every Wednesday.
No smoking is permitted anywhere in Lauinger Library.