Late Night Study
The following study areas are available 24 hours a day on weekdays and from 8 a.m. to 3 a.m. on weekends.
- The stacks on the lower level.
- The main room of the Gelardin New Media Center and the stacks on the first floor.
- The entire second floor (including the computer area).
- Lauinger Library's Pierce Reading Room on the third floor.
- The entire fourth floor.
- The stacks on the fifth floor.
You must have a Georgetown University ID to use Lauinger Library between 11 p.m. and 8 a.m.
Access Services Department at (202) 687-7607 or email@example.com.