[together with thirteen other texts, by various authors] Manuscript in Latin. [France, fifteenth century] Bound in contemporary stamped leather over boards, metal clasps (spine replaced). Provenance not known, but apparently acquired between 1935 and 1962.
A collection of theological and exegetical texts, probably all copies of earlier originals. One cannot help wondering what or who--the taste of the scribe? or the desire of a prospective owner? or simply the binder?-- dictated the selection of texts included in volumes of this sort.