The Georgetown Chimes Endowment Funds were established in 1990 and in 2000 by David J. Walsh C'58 and the Georgetown Chimes. The funds are used for the Library's general needs.
Spring 2001 Associates Newsletter: Chimes Gifts Approach $2 Million
Spring 1997 Associates Newsletter: Chimes Ring for Lauinger
August 1990 Associates Newsletter: New Funds
©2009 - 2013 Georgetown University Library
37th & O Streets NW Washington DC 20057-1174
Site Feedback | Staff Wiki