Request an Article
- Check the journal title in Journal Finder or GEORGE Discovery first. If the desired journal volume and issue is not available, go to step 2. If Lauinger, Woodstock, or Blommer Science Libraries have the journal but full text is available in hard copy only, please go to step 2 and request through ArticleReach.
- Search the journal title in ArticleReach (Main Campus ONLY) to see if other ArticleReach consortium institutions have the title, volume and issue needed. If the journal title is not available at any other institution, go to step 3. If it is available at an ArticleReach library, complete the ArticleReach request form to have the article sent electronically.
- Check the Washington Research Library Consortium (WRLC) Catalog. If the journal title is not available in the WRLC Catalog, go to step 4. If it is available at a WRLC library, complete the Consortium Loan Service (CLS) request form to have the article sent electronically via email. You can also travel to the library that has the journal with your GOCard to access the journal volume.
- Request the journal title through InterLibrary Loan (ILL).
- ILL for Main Campus patrons (Lauinger Library and Blommer Science Library)
- ILL for Georgetown University School of Medicine patrons (Dahlgren Memorial Library)
- ILL for Georgetown University Law Center patrons