What can you do?
- Edit video in iMovie or Final Cut Pro.
- Edit audio in Garageband
- Record simple audio or voiceovers.
- Graphic design
- See complete software list
What will you find?
- An ultra-fast Mac Pro computer with a large screen and comfortable keyboard.
- A handy multi-format memory card reader (supports SD, miniSD, CF, and more).
- Equipment for digitizing video from DVD, VHS, and miniDV tape.
- A high-quality condenser microphone on a swivel-arm.
- Extra firewire, USB, and power plugs for all your other devices.
These computers are only available to users
(a) who are authorized to use a Gelardin multimedia space, and
(b) who have a valid Georgetown University login.
Rooms #1 and #2 are reservable and have the same policies as the other rooms, but they are openly accessible without having to check in at the front desk.
Each patron is only guaranteed one 2-hour reservation per day. Reservations can be made online, in person, or via telephone (Main Desk 202-687-7410). Users may stay in the room past their 2 hour allotment, but must be prepared to surrender the space in light of other reservations.